Our version of Jasmine Pearl Iced tea is just so addictive and easy to make that we had to share it with you. Jasmine Pearls are super economical as one cup of tea only requires about 6-8 pearls. But for this recipe, we will be using about 7-9 pearls per cup because we will be pouring the tea over ice. This recipe produces a dainty light iced tea that’s also refreshingly sweet. Feel free to double this recipe for more iced tea. Fire up the kettle and let’s begin!
What You’ll Need
4 cups of filtered water (1 litre)
5 grams of our Organic Jasmine Pearls (35 pearls)
Juice of half a lemon
3 tablespoons of raw unpasteurized honey
1. Begin heating water until it is about 80 degrees, but don’t let it reach boiling point. Avoid using boiling water when preparing green tea as the temperature is too high and will burn the leaves, making it bitter.
2. Pour over the tea pearls, cover and let steep for 2 minutes.
3. Strain the tea into a pot or large jug, and while the tea is still warm, add in the honey and stir to dissolve.
4. Squeeze in the lemon juice. You can adjust the taste to your liking with more honey or more lemon juice.
5. Pour over ice and enjoy!
- For an even more refreshing feeling, try adding in some fresh mint leaves while the green tea pearls are steeping.
- Add in fresh fruit to your iced tea (once its made) for an all-natural flavour experience. Strawberry slices, peaches or berries work great!
Click on the link below to get your first batch of premium organic Jasmine Pearls!