At Redmond Tea, we want to give you the best tea experience while also building a lasting relationship with you. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers as well as the privacy of any visitors to our site.
We have developed this policy so our customers understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, or and make use of personal information.
- We guarantee that the information provided by you whether private or public, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or disclosed to any other company without your full consent, other than for the purpose of fulfilling your order, and delivering the purchased product or service.
- We will collect personal information by lawful means and with the consent of the customer.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- When you register with our site or order from us, you may be asked to provide your personal information, such as your name, home address, email address, gender, birth date or credit card information. We only use this information to stay in touch with you should an issue with your order arise, or update you on our products and events, or in order personalize your experience and make shopping on our site easier for you.
- We encourage customers to subscribe to our newsletter and updates. When you sign-up for these updates, you join our contact list to be notified whenever we publish a newsletter, announce new products and promotions. Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party when you subscribe to our mailing list. The term “third party” does not include our hosting partners, those who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose your information when we believe its disclosure is appropriate in order to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- We may collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill a gift purchase.
- We do not collect or store your credit card information. You credit card information is entered for the sole purpose of transacting your purchase. We do not retain or store this information on our website or any other database.
- In the occasion that you want to delete your account with us, you may make a request on our “Contact” page at any time.
We hope you find your peace in our cup of tea,
The Redmond Tea Team